Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Awesome

I recently got to do a shoot at a really rich person's house. They are so rich that they have their own museum with the largest private sports memorabelia collection in the world. They also have things like film memorabilia, fossils, and all sorts of cool stuff. And they were really, really nice and gave us a tour:

game-worn Shaq shoe


game-used Babe Ruth bat


Honus Wagner baseball card. Most sought after card in the world, worth a cool $1.1 million. I checked my Beckett just to be sure.


Chewie's head. rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr


Chewie's gun. It's actually a customized WWII machine gun and weighs 60 lbs. rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr


Indiana Jones collection


The tablet from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade


I have chosen wisely. This is the holy grail which fell into the crack in the end when Elsa steps over the seal.

1 comment:

David said...

NO WAY.

...DUDE!!! I want your life and your memories! How COOL is that place? Chewie's gun? And the HOLY GRAIL?!? I mean, COME ON!

We seek - the GRRRRRRRAYULE!

I wish he'd let you drink water out of it so you could live forever. You should have tried shooting Taylor, I bet then he'd let you put some water in it so you could heal him, then you could drink the leftovers.