Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kit Pistol: "Life's Too Short"

My good friend Christina ("Kit")is an awesome fashion designer. One of the things I love about Kit is that she takes fashion seriously as an art and means of expression, but she doesn't get lost in the materialism of the industry. In other words, she's very well grounded.

I'm really proud of her because she made it onto the show Project Runway as a contestant. So watch and root for Kit Wednesday nights on Bravo!

You can visit her website to see some of her work here: www.kitpistol.com She has some items for sale on the site. All the ladies reading my blog should definitely get a Kit Pistol bow!

This is a photo series i did with her titled "Life's Too short," Which we've decided could be an ongoing project. Here are the first three:



2 comments:

David said...

Pretty stinking awesome, dude. I want to meet her, btw. I was serious about her making me that jacket. Maybe I should come up to LA sometime...

David said...

Merry Christmas, Pete!

"Oh, thank God, Kiss!"

"Don't worry, Santa, we'll save you!"

- Family Guy