Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Like The Germans

I found out that my photography is on a German design site right now. I had no idea what they said about it, but luckily my good friend Scuba Steve's girlfriend is German so i had her translate. Thanks Anneke! They probably made the most insightful compliment i've heard about my photography:

Dawson also has another side - mystic pictures that look like still lifes that raise more questions than answers.

I'm moving to Germany. They get it.

Here's the site: http://createordie.de/

1 comment:

blaine said...

Thanks to google translate:

Artist of the week: The photographer Peter Dawson is particularly well-known for its automotives. To transfer Dawson tried with its work the Design of the vehicle to the picture. That succeeds to it so well that sportscar manufacturers entrust world-wide their treasures to it. But Dawson has also another side - mystische pictures, which resemble quiet lives and more questions than answers raise.